Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good Grief!!

I am very much behind in my blogging...haha...obviously! Today in the middle of my epic "Mother's Day weekend" blog ... I ran out of picture space. It has happened before and I always have people tell me I can use other places to store pictures and so forth..but I am way to old and set in my ways to change what I do. My pictures are huge (I know) but I also know I can copy them from the blog with fairly good resolution because of their size.

To make a long (and it was long) story shorter, I opened a new blog on my google account and found out the actual account had reached it's limit. So I had to open a new google account meaning a new email and now a new blog. I will be inviting my readers as soon as I get any posts blogged. Currently I have a blog and a blog name...lol...that's all folks:)

If you don't hear from me in a few days please email me at asmotherman@yahoo.com

Until later....Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment