Monday, October 26, 2009

All in afternoon


Doug and Stella were home today for a few hours washing clothes. Doug played some football:

He also pulled Seth's 4th tooth. I think Doug has pulled all Seth's teeth:)



Chelsea helped with Mercedez math homework (I love big sisters!)

We had three ballgames all 3 at 6 pm (of course!). Scott and Seth went to watch the boys football game. I went to Tori's soccer game. Rosie and Mercedez (thank goodness for big sisters again!) went to Bella, Lita and Tasha's game. The soccer games are played on side by side fields so that's a plus. Chelsea, Jacob and John were all referees:


Victoria's team had team pictures:)


We also squeezed in homework, dinner (BBQ chicken sandwiches), chores and two boys even copied the entire second chapter of Matthew 2 (consequences for a couple of poor choices).

No comments:

Post a Comment