I love Fall. I like the cool weather and would like it even more if I knew exactly where all the coats and under armour and such were. I imagine it will all be "found" and used soon. I think the cold is here to stay. Really just meaning I am going to miss Fall and go right into winter.
Tonight Michael, Dan and Ryan had a football game. They won:) Michael (#20) got to play a lot tonight and was very very excited!!
I did not see all of the boys football game, Chelsea and I had the soccer field spectating duty tonight and watched my BLT team play (and win 6-0!). We dropped dirty girls off at the house with Sarah to shower and headed to see the last quarter of the boys game. Thankfully the boys field was not so muddy.....but the girls? See for yourself:
My three referees are neat to watch too. I laughed as I walked over to the little bitty field where the 4 year old were playing, all the moms and dads watching their sweet little ones and I was too! Only my sweet little one was about 3 1/2 feet taller than their little ones. I love being able to see my children work so hard and do so well.
Jacob and John take turns on the fields. Mercedez has been helping this year and loves it, but the boys never leave her alone (I love that about her big brothers!). Tonight Mercedez helped John on the biggest field (which is were the oldest kids play).
No comments:
Post a Comment