Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holt Family Christmas

Santa Claus (aka Papa) and Mrs Claus (Clara Ruth)

Tonight we had Christmas with my family at the "little house". I love my family. I love getting to spend time with them. I love having holidays slide around so we can make ourselves stop all the crazy running and just be with one another!

Ryan and cousin Austin (they are in the same pod at school):


Seth, Chance, Cade and Michael's head:


Big boys table:) John, Joe, Carlton, Doug,Jacob and Seth (wanna be big guy)...


My good looking baby brother. My only birth brother, although at 6' and blues eyes(and one time blond hair)...I have loved this goofy guy for 43 1/2 years!


Sarah and her neat guy Paden.....


Michael and his stash:)


Cade leading a Christmas song (Papa and Clara Ruth helping)


Victoria with some of Clara Ruth's yummy Peppermint Punch...


Jacob and his neat gift from Bo....awfully nice of Bo since he loves Tennessee so much!!


My sweet sister Sandy. No one could love a sister more (well, they could TRY, but I doubt they would be successful!). Sandy is a true gem! A lovely wife and mother and one of the most wonderful Christians I know! Love her!!


What a table! Rosie (in her pretty curls), Tasha (well, just being Tasha) and Bella (being sweet)....



By no means all the pictures or even a fair representation, many were taken to remember the fun family night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment