Today a lady called and said she had a delivery from my son Caleb. Sarah answered the phone and in a few minutes a sweet lady from an area church was in my driveway. Their class bought a gift for area soldiers children and in my case, the soldier's mom:) I was so very touched (could cry if I think about it too much). They bought me a beautiful necklace...the one above. There are some people who truly think of meaningful ways to make a difference. I love that! I also had two very dear friends give big gifts today...I am always so humbled by the sweet spirits of those I love!
There are no words that fully say what I want to say....except for the ones that have been around for thousands of years...THANK YOU!! I sincerely hope that I can be as gracious and loving and giving!!!
That is amazing! What a wonderful idea - may have to use that sometime - somewhere!
ReplyDelete