Goodness this cheer leader is going to be busy ALL summer!! I sat at the parent meeting last night and was semi-exhausted just listening:) These girls are going to be busy. Mercedez is babysitting this summer for one of Seth's little friends and between babysitting and cheer leading and church activities? I think school time will be quieter!! She is excited and I am happy for her. I think the "keep'em busy" is on overload with Cedez!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Mercedez!
Goodness this cheer leader is going to be busy ALL summer!! I sat at the parent meeting last night and was semi-exhausted just listening:) These girls are going to be busy. Mercedez is babysitting this summer for one of Seth's little friends and between babysitting and cheer leading and church activities? I think school time will be quieter!! She is excited and I am happy for her. I think the "keep'em busy" is on overload with Cedez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment