Seth sat across from me in the kitchen after we got home from the pool "helping". If I let Seth wear his chef hat he would freely work all night with me:) Our quick and easy dinner tonight was names by Seth....balls and bases. A perfect ball season dinner (and did I mention SUPER FAST and EASY??).
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Balls and Bases
Seth sat across from me in the kitchen after we got home from the pool "helping". If I let Seth wear his chef hat he would freely work all night with me:) Our quick and easy dinner tonight was names by Seth....balls and bases. A perfect ball season dinner (and did I mention SUPER FAST and EASY??).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too fun! And perfectly appropriate for the season.
ReplyDeleteRachel
Never thought of them as balls and bases! Cool! I'll have to use that with the boys.
ReplyDelete