Thursday, May 20, 2010

So much for breaks....



I laughed as I jokingly fussed at John. There are only TWO years between now and 2020 that I don't have to be at Hardin County High School for a graduation. This year was one of those years, and John just went and messed that up by being elected Student Council President! I will be there tomorrow night taking pictures and beaming proudly as John accepts the challenge of his new office from this years Student Council President.

John is in charge of arranging people to greet and hand out programs (several dozen) for both baccalaureate and graduation. He is also in charge of finding young men to help the graduates (girls) walk up the steps the the stage.

Tonight Mercedez was pretty tickled that John included her in his "helpers". They both looked great as they were headed out the door:)

No comments:

Post a Comment