PS.. I would be terribly remiss to not thank Courtney, Chelsea and Sarah's dear friend, who came to the house to baby sit my 10 little Indians for the evening. Thank you sweet Courtney!!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Asahi's with kids:)
Tonight Scott and I took all our big kids (meaning 17 and older) along with our wonderful nephew Jeremy to Asahi's Japanese Steakhouse. I wish there were words to describe the silliness, the laughter, the joking and pure joy that comes when you can just sit unhindered and listen to their goofiness. I personally can think of nothing more wonderful. Even neater is when my children, whom I love so much, stand outside the restaurant for 35 minutes posing for pictures laughing and carrying on. It's evenings like tonight that I carry with me in my heart. I have some neat kids and it is always nice to have reminders of just how blessed I am!!




PS.. I would be terribly remiss to not thank Courtney, Chelsea and Sarah's dear friend, who came to the house to baby sit my 10 little Indians for the evening. Thank you sweet Courtney!!
PS.. I would be terribly remiss to not thank Courtney, Chelsea and Sarah's dear friend, who came to the house to baby sit my 10 little Indians for the evening. Thank you sweet Courtney!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay that 3rd picture with Sarah in the background is hilarious! What is she doing?? I guess she's just being Sarah, huh!
ReplyDeleteScott said, "What did you do with your mouth Jacob?" and everyone turned to look at Jacob except Sarah who was still posing for the camera...lol...of course!!
ReplyDelete