Friday, August 20, 2010

It's a wrap!


It's a wrap and I don't mean a gift...Daniel had our first ever at the pool injury. Well, Chelsea fell out of a kiddie pool and skinned her chin while at her friends about 14 years ago, but that probably doesn't count. Today Scott and I were with the kids and Dan dove off the board. No flipping no silliness, but his heal apparently caught the board as he went in. It's a wrap, a break! For now we will be seeing a specialist next week to find out the extent. Have you ever noticed how things always happen on Fridays? Now we have to wait until the weekend passes to find out more. Oh yeah...and football begins tomorrow. I suppose I should just be glad we made it through the summer, but as it always is, there is no GOOD time for bad news!


No comments:

Post a Comment