Monday, August 16, 2010



A deep sigh is about as much as I can allow myself right now. Caleb has about 30 hours left in the states before returning to Afghanistan. It took him 5 days to get home but I'm betting he makes it back to work a whole lot quicker.

I am trying to bottle-up lots of moments...adding them to my nearly 19 years of "history" with this neato son. Today he tried to tell me he loved me more. But any mother knows and understands we loved our children ALL OF OUR children LONG before they loved us. It matters not if they came by birth, adoption or foster...we wanted them...we desired to be parents....be made a choice to love. I loved Caleb long before I met him:)

He was very happy his new computer got here before he had to leave. I sat beside him this morning watching all the cool apps and seeing all the wonders of a aluminum apple:)

I have moment after moment of his time home....


No comments:

Post a Comment