As I looked through, impressed with her shots I got to this last one, "Tasha! that squirrel is dead!" She laughed, "Yeah, it was in Ashely's driveway."
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The photography club....
Tasha joined the photography club at school this year. She received her birthday present three weeks early so she could submit a picture, taken by her, in the fair. She also has been learning lots about her new camera. She loves her camera and I love looking at her pictures. She loves taking animal pictures in particular. She is a mess and it shows in some of these:





As I looked through, impressed with her shots I got to this last one, "Tasha! that squirrel is dead!" She laughed, "Yeah, it was in Ashely's driveway." So I suppose I should say, "she loves animals, dead or alive!"
As I looked through, impressed with her shots I got to this last one, "Tasha! that squirrel is dead!" She laughed, "Yeah, it was in Ashely's driveway."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment