Thursday, September 23, 2010

THUMP day:)

This morning my older kids all had THUMP (youth group meets at Hardees for breakfast). Last week Sarah promised Seth and Tori (the only two who do not get to go) that they would make their own THUMP. So this morning they climbed in Sarah pathfinder to head to McDonald's. Their "idea" was to call their breakfast tradition "McDump". I am not even going to comment on that! Except if you hear my kids say it? You just have to know that they were trying to rhyme with THUMP and it just didn't end well:)


Seth and Tori had so much fun their said the only way they could have a better day was if it was their birthday! I am so thankful for Sarah. She just made their week. Perhaps the funniest part was Seth telling Sarah, " its fun being a kid... I wish mom could be a kid." :)

This is also Western or Nerd day at the high school. Rosie choose to not participate but Mercedez went western and John went nerdy:)



Seth was so excited to take his poster to school today. I love kids who love school!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have such a sweet sister! And how cute what Seth said about wishing you could be a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete