
If I start out again with how crazy I am I think everyone might start believing me:) I am not crazy, not really, I am very very busy. Yesterday morning started with me in Jackson at 8:15 for a root canal. That should not be nice, but ya know, it was. I sat quietly in a comfy chair with my kindle (thank you Caleb) and relaxed. I couldn't go anywhere...just sit. I had blocked off half the day "in case" I needed it. The whole thing was pain free, imagine that?! It was. It was nice. I listened to Mercy Me on the way the Jackson in the car. If my kids are with me we don't listen to much music and they would not likely want to listen with me. I jump back and might play my favorite song THREE times. I'm old and I forget just how much I love them:)
I stopped at Duck's Pottery on my way back and talked the Chelsea as I shopped for her Fiesta ware:) Almost like having her along....well, almost like having a blind Chelsea along since I had to describe everything. I finally just told her we would have to come together...sometime!
I texted Stuart to see if he'd like to have lunch, but he didn't text back for two hours and I was already home. Maybe next time?
I watched Jacob wax his sidekick. Sad so very sad that his two sisters, Tasha and Tori, wrote on it when it was muddy. They did not realize that mud contains rock and those rocks scratched into the paint of his Sidekick.
I picked up kids, we all signed Carlton's birthday card and John got it to the post office (tomorrow Carlton will be 16). We had homework, and dinner and football and soccer and yards to mow and Senior High Devo. Sadly I missed the PTO meeting...just not enough of me.
I am not crazy, it just appears that I should be:) I talk to crazy people pretty often. I talked to Zack yesterday for a while. He had gotten a critical. Why? He threw a chair at a peer. Why? Because he couldn't find anything smaller to throw. I couldn't be crazy or I wouldn't be able to understand his logic....or maybe it would make more sense?
I would like to think I'm moderate...a little crazy and a little not. The reality of my life is pretty simple...I'm a mom. Just ask anyone of us and they will tell you that crazy just goes hand in hand with the task!
No comments:
Post a Comment