Yesterday as I sat with in my meetings over Sam one of the men was Tasha's softball coach. He said, "I love her. I can just see her smiling face!". My Tasha is a mess, plain and simple. When I told Tasha what he said she shook her head and laughed saying, "He just likes me because I run!" She is a worker. I love that too. As I was headed out the door to take Cheer pictures Tasha asked if she could go too. I did my "Are you going to help?" and she did her outraged "of course"..lol:) Help she did! I love this goofy girl. Sometimes I am at a loss as to how to describe her ....but I always always love her:)
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Loving helpers....
Yesterday as I sat with in my meetings over Sam one of the men was Tasha's softball coach. He said, "I love her. I can just see her smiling face!". My Tasha is a mess, plain and simple. When I told Tasha what he said she shook her head and laughed saying, "He just likes me because I run!" She is a worker. I love that too. As I was headed out the door to take Cheer pictures Tasha asked if she could go too. I did my "Are you going to help?" and she did her outraged "of course"..lol:) Help she did! I love this goofy girl. Sometimes I am at a loss as to how to describe her ....but I always always love her:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is a gift from God. You are blessed :)
ReplyDelete