Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rolling down the River


I had a call from Sarah this morning....asking me to look up the directions from Murfreesboro to Fall Creek Falls. I looked them up and asked where she was...she was on 840 going to Knoxville..I know that might not make any sense to anyone, but she and Paden will travel 30minutes to an hour out of the way. I tried to tell her and when she said "Mom, I got directions from the Fall Creek Website". So I stopped, smiled to myself and told her to have a good day! I suppose if you have no time schedule it really doesn't matter. I sometimes miss those "rolling down the river" days. When time had no meaning(lol...or very little). BTW...Sarah does actually roll down the river....but in a Kayak:) She and her little yellow ride! Her newest toy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment