Monday, October 18, 2010

New picture!


Our family picture arrived:) I LOVE it! I am so very thankful for my neato son Stuart who went and picked up my pictures from Starla. It is now above my fireplace, although I need to work on the mantel "stuff". Love my family and sure do love having them on the wall:)

3 comments:

  1. You have 20 kids? Really? Wow. Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, my friend! I'm glad you always take a moment (or two, lol) to update your blog! And I love the new family photo...I think it's one of the best ones you've ever had! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly:) Yes I do have 20 kids, actually I have 21 children...plus one neat son-in-law:) Two of my children were on in the picture, but son-in-law was, thus 20 children:) Thank you. I love the picture too!

    Jill, I love you! I too think it's one of the best we've taken:)

    ReplyDelete