She(Rosie) asked me not too long ago if we were going to get another baby? NO I told her we were not. Don't you like babies momma? I explained that I loved babies but we were not going to get anymore. She thought a minute and said, "Weelll, how do you feel about fancy rats?" lol....gotta love her thought process!
Over the years we have raised fish, birds, hamster, guinea pigs, lizards, tadpoles, cats, and dogs....no fancy rats:) My children sometimes bemoan the lack of "inside" cats or dogs, but I always remind them we have plenty animals living in the house and I really don't need more to clean-up after!
I am thankful for my yappy blogging, usually because I enjoy looking back more than anyone else. My brain cells are rapidly decreasing and I love my "memories" in writing:)
I just did the exact same thing with my girls! We had so much fun laughing over the funny things they had said.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your blog :-)