Monday, March 21, 2011

Help again...



Once again God has worked in our lives and we won a Tn Care appeal which will allow (aka...PAY) for Samuel's treatment. Sam has been home several weeks while that war was waging. It has been hard because Sam's behavior/lack of good behavior/belligerence has escalated. This morning we were asked "How soon can you have him back in treatment?" That is what I needed to hear. In truth, that is what Sam needs!! He needs so much that he will not get on his own, a level of intervention that Scott and I can not begin to touch, and now he will have it.

It is with so much gratitude I type this blog!!!


These pictures were taken at the girls basketball game on Saturday. Sam got mad, broke his glasses and was very frustrated with Scott and I for expecting him to be respectful.


2 comments:

  1. I am happy Sam will get what he needs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have really fought for Sam to have this opportunity. We feel like it is likely his last "shot". So we're really praying that this works and that Sam gains the coping skills he needs for life!!

    ReplyDelete