Friday, March 25, 2011

ZOO:)


We love going to the Zoo. The kids have Spring Break (well, two days of Spring Break) this Thursday and Friday. I was so glad Doug and Sarah went along too...they are both neat kids and a huge help!


I think one of the neatest parts about having big brothers and sisters along is the fast that they have FUN and everyone see it!




I see lots of copying ...like this picture:





The weather was beautiful (a tad bit cool...but perfect!). I love spring with all the flowers and trees...



Everyone had a fun day and I got some cute pictures of my kiddos and a few animals too!















And Seth would say, "enough pictures mom!"

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures of your family.

    Smiles, lots of them {from me that is}.

    I imagine our family in 10 years.

    Hard times mixed into a lot of good times.

    Blessings,
    S

    ReplyDelete