Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Old news and new news...


On Monday night Tasha's first game was moved to play at home. Mercedez, Seth and I all went and watched the Tigers win both games!! Tasha hit a double and a triple!! She played a great game:)

If I had a cool photo shop (haha and skills) I would remove the girl in the background of this NEAT picture!! Love capturing these kind of shots!! Perhaps Caleb can fix it all up for me when he gets home?? :)




Last night was the dress rehearsal for Making Music at FHU. Rosie, Tasha and Mercedez all went with the youth group to see big brother Stuart!



My little sister Sandy came to Savannah yesterday with her two youngest boys Chance and Cooper. We met my dad and Clara Ruth for lunch at DQ. Afterwards Sandy went shopping and the boys and I went to see Jacob at the grocery store. Sandy and Chad have instilled such GREAT manners in their boys that they called Jacob "Mr. Jacob". I laughed and said at 6'2" he looks like a "Mr" :) We bought junk stuff that little boys like...you know they real good stuff like Gatorade, root beer and candy:) Then we came back to the house and visited with Ms Gail's puppies and then played with Bronte'. What FUN!! Sarah stopped by headed back to her follow-up appointment with the Dr who removed her wisdom teeth. I snapped this picture with my phone (which is oh so obviously NOT goo quality). BTW, Sarah had a great appointment! Everything looked good. He asked how she did and she said, "well, on Sunday (two days post op) I ran two miles." He announced she was more than fine and he wished all his patients could say that!




John's Senior play is this weekend!! He is excited (haha...even if those weren't his actual words!)! I love this picture of him....he is so happy on the inside...even if you can't tell:)

2 comments:

  1. Thinking back to old pictures, I Think your sister's youngest looks a lot like her oldest at that same age :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look very much like brothers:) Cooper and Cade are built more alike and have lots of the same features. In real-line (lol) Cade has the bluest eyes you'll ever see and big ole dimples...Cooper has big brown eyes and no dimples...other than that? Haha...they are some of the most well behaved smartest little guys I know:)

    ReplyDelete