
I sent Caleb a box this week. A box of old time Game Boys, cables, and games (especially specified red, blue and yellow version of Pokemon). I packaged it all, taped it up tight and went to the Post Office to mail it. Only to happily find out there is a flat rate box that gets a military rate....YEAH! I did not re-box my package, but I did get customs forms, label and boxes so I could send Caleb items in the future. He is currently working on his art. He actually said he is designing Tattoo's. I am ever so grateful HE has an aversion to needles! lol! My next box will be pencils and paper, art supplies:)
I have to add that people are so very very giving! A mother of one of Caleb's classmates brought a gameboy, link cable, and about a dozen games by for us to send to Caleb! I am so grateful! But Caleb will be even more grateful, enjoying the blessings of this gift! We added it to the other things he asked for and away that little box went....now if it will just get there so KK can enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment