This past weekend was a very neat weekend for Mercedez, Lita and Tasha(who was able to go up Saturday night with Paden and Sarah). I feel sure that I will be finding more opportunities for my children who are working in the privileged area of life to have time away. It was so good for them and it was a good lesson for those who were at home too.
Those at home were those who simply choose not to do well....truly...it is all about choice. I signed Bella's progress reports this morning. One class she is failing, two she has B's in and then...this was the two last papers.....
Talk about choosing?! Bella can do ANYTHING she so chooses! A shame, a real shame she doesn't choose!
I have lots of packing to do for the weekend....and the forecast would be rain! A friend called last night(this is her first year to go) and asked, "What do we do if it rains?" I laughed and said, "we play in the rain". The kids will love it either way:)
No comments:
Post a Comment