This weekend Chelsea and Bo are going to be in Tennessee, actually at Country Place with their Youth Group. One of the neat things about having a big sister who is a youth ministers wife is the neat places they go and IF you are well behaved, respectful and trustworthy, you are invited along! This weekend Mercedez and MaryLita are going. They stayed home yesterday (as I headed to the ball field). They had the list I made in hand and were packing their things. They're ready to go! I sure wish I could be with them! We have Opening Day at the Little League field, a Softball tournament in Collinwood, and Friends and Family Day at my dad's church. But, I am glad the girls can be with Chelsea! Big sisters and brothers are such blessings. Even though Chelsea is a state away I love that these little opportunities arise and little sisters can be there:)
I took my picture with the girls this morning...for those who actually notice, my hair is now dark:) I went to get my hair colored, which I laugh when Ellen (my beautician) says I am not washing the grey out….I am adding “natural” back in! lol:) That’s what grey headed people apparently tell themselves! I am not sure I have any “natural” left…but what I have looks natural enough to fool most people. Although I do have what Ellen calls “unruly” greys….meaning they don’t mind and color like they are suppose to….so I still have grey. Only now those few unruly hairs look like my “only grey”. How confusing getting old is...lol:) I suppose I should be ever grateful that my hair is only turning grey and not turning loose! I had it thinned a bunch yesterday. I get all that grey from my dad, I had more grey hair at 30 than my mom had when she died, well I may have had more grey at 20 than she did!
No comments:
Post a Comment