Saturday, April 3, 2010

Long weekends:)

Long weekend are really not that long, but they are enjoyable. That extra day is super nice!

Having both Carlton and Sam home is unusual. Carlton left Friday afternoon with my five other kids to go on the church youth retreat, Country Place.

Although you can't tell it in this picture very well, Tori had an allergic reaction to the sunscreen I put on her at the zoo. Benedryled she did this on the couch much of the day yesterday. She looks much better today!


I laughed and took about 50 pictures of Michael and Seth's "dunks". They love the old nearly broken down basketball goal...and now you see why:) Visions of great height and super stardom dance in their heads!.

I took this picture of Daniel, at his request. It is apparently very impressive to be able to touch the ground while on this board:)

I caught Jacob on camera as he washed the truck. He is a hard guy to catch up with. Always workings and on the go!

Our sweet friend Ms. Gail came by and took my 4 amigos fishing. I think her hands were busy the whole time!

Our Saturday is coming to a close and I'm looking forward to Sarah and Paden getting here:) I think we are all going to play Spades. I love playing cards and Scott has agreed to join in, which means Sarah and Paden are likely going to loose. lol:)

No comments:

Post a Comment