
Last night Seth wanted me to look at his head. It was itching. I know I never blog about some things in my life. Head lice would be one of those, seriously, who wants to read about that? Makes me very very sick! The words YUCK! GROSS!! HORRIBLE!! DEVASTATING? and lots more come to mind...but the jest is simple...NO ONE wants to be looking at lice! And I don't like talking about it. But it would be pretty unrealistic to think I could have 21 children in public schools without ever having crossed it more than once. If you want advice...go ahead...ask... it is a very traumatic thing. Just ask anyone who has freaked out trying to get rid of it!
I sighed, went to get my blue glasses(because I have currently lost all my other dollar store glasses), and sat in the light to "look". You know the phrase "nit picking" came from a head lice origin? I do not use that phrase often! After a lot of "looking" I did not nit pick a bit, seems Seth has dry scalp. As I explained it to him he said,"It's prob'ly cause of those coconut stuff in the shower!" I looked up quickly, my coconut shampoo that I have told everyone not to touch?! That coconut? With that thought in mind I agreed, "It probably was the coconut stuff, just don't touch it again." lol:) I then explained I would get him some new shampoo to help his head.
Wish all of life's yucky situations turned out so well:)
No comments:
Post a Comment