I try to tell people how very peaceful my "beach" visit is every year. We don't actually stay at the beach (something I am pretty thankful, cleaning up the sand alone would do me in!), we stay in "cabins" (which are really beautiful houses) at the State Park. Our family has a line of houses(5 this year) and we have kids spread out everywhere. We all eat together and we have so much wonderful "visiting". It is really so very relaxing!
From the porch every morning I could sit and see this lovely sight.......The very first morning I woke up to find Michael wrapped in his blanket on the porch watching the sun come up:) I love sweet moments like that! It was one which I didn't have my camera for...but will always carry in my mind:)


From the spot every evening I could see this....

No comments:
Post a Comment