Dad and Clara Ruth asked Chelsea and Sarah to go with them to a symphony about a month ago. All plans were set when Sarah found out her classes start tonight. So late last night Chelsea had Jacob talked into going with her, well, very reluctantly going with her! He asked me if I have ever been to a "sympathy" before? lol:) Actually I have been to sympathy's and symphony's! Jacob was very very relieved that neat & nice "veteran of the arts" big brother Stuart stepped in to go with Chelsea. Even sweeter was his WILLINGNESS to go:) I just love my big kids!! Willingly or unwillingly they sure will do about anything for one another:)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Symphony time...
Dad and Clara Ruth asked Chelsea and Sarah to go with them to a symphony about a month ago. All plans were set when Sarah found out her classes start tonight. So late last night Chelsea had Jacob talked into going with her, well, very reluctantly going with her! He asked me if I have ever been to a "sympathy" before? lol:) Actually I have been to sympathy's and symphony's! Jacob was very very relieved that neat & nice "veteran of the arts" big brother Stuart stepped in to go with Chelsea. Even sweeter was his WILLINGNESS to go:) I just love my big kids!! Willingly or unwillingly they sure will do about anything for one another:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment