Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What a day:)

So many things happened today. I was up and out of the house a bit after 5am this morning headed to a family session with Sam in Kentucky. I arrived 3 minutes before 9 (right on time). It was a scary/ surprising/frustrating/"we'll see" kind of meeting. I may blog about it later, but for now I am still processing.

I left Sam and headed to Nashville to meet Chelsea(who left Atlanta to meet me). We shopped for me a dress (with no luck), but did find Chelsea a beautiful dress for the rehearsal dinner. We drove from Cool Springs on down to Columbia and registered at two neat places. We were so blessed to have Bo's mom (Renea) meet us and share the evening with us. Renea, Chelsea and I all ate a late dinner at O"Charley's (a special treat by Renea!). Chelsea is so very blessed. Bo is such a wonderful young man and he is so wonderful because he has been raised by incredible Godly parents! God sure is good:)

In the course of the day I missed a phone call from Caleb(and nearly cried). How very frustrating and upsetting. On a sweet note Sarah's boyfriend Paden texted me while we were shopping that Caleb was on Facebook chatting. He thought I would like to chat too. I sure would have had I been home. I am actually one of those anti-social people who turns off the chat...but have found myself leaving it on in hopes of catching Caleb. I appreciate any and all "heads ups" that he is there!

I did catch the call from John. Today John competed in the Regional HOSA competition. He participated in the exporaneous speaking competition....and WON FIRST PLACE!! My John is awesome, plain and simple! Next is the State! Last year he won the Tennessee State competition....mom is praying for good things this year too! John is a perfect example of "make it great"...he does in a SUPERB way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment