Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Choices
In this life of choices I never stop telling my children there are always consequences. For little Caleb Timothy Brown the consequence of someone simply kicking a rock has been traumatic. I do not understand why these things happen. But I do know that when you see faith like the faith of this little boys parents? You know that some people CHOOSE in ways that make us humble. I have followed this story for weeks, first in the news, on facebook and now their blog. The writings of these parents make me cry and make me love. If you want a humbling read? Or you want to help this family? Read and PRAY! May God be with Caleb so he can make a strong recovery, and may God be with his parents as they fight this fight with him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment