Saturday, November 20, 2010

Did you ever?


This morning Tori and Seth went to the grocery with me. As we were walking through the isles this conversation occurred:

Seth: Momma did you ever grow any babies in your belly?
Me: Yes I did Seth.
Seth: How many?
Me: Four.
Seth: What did you name'em?
Tori, who has been listening: Chelsea, Sarah, Caleb and Jacob
Seth: You didn't adopt them?
Me: No Seth I didn't.
Seth: (a short snort of discovery) Hum!

The end:)


I came home to laugh and tell Scott. Even now those conversation make me laugh and especially smile. I love ALL my children!!

1 comment:

  1. Once again, if you were a fly on the wall in our house, you would hear similar conversations.

    So sweet, really.

    We have chosen to not make a big deal about how our children "found their way" into our home. Each and everyone of them is a gift from the Lord.

    Blessings from the oven, oh, I mean Northern Uganda,
    S

    ReplyDelete