I love this month, I love when my children gather home and I get to simply enjoy them (and cook lots...my two favorite things!). Stuart and Doug both were home for Thanksgiving break by dinner time last night. Doug said, "So what's dinner like now days?" Sarah spouted off silly things and then we explained that the nice long talks and "adult" humor is absent through the week....it's an "age" thing and the lack of balance. I miss that balance. Last night was a big WHO RAH to begin the week. After dinner John watched all the kids watching a movie while Scott, Sarah, Paden, Stuart, Doug and I went to the movie. We saw Unstoppable (I love Denzel Washington!). John is home this week with mono (super double yuck!!). Hopefully he will be feeling better by the first of December.
After we got home Stuart and Paden did "Insanity" with the kids. That sounds like something my kids would be really good at! The workout video is hard and watching the kids pure entertainment. You can always see the personalities and the dedication in a person's life while watching them do, well, most everything....certainly hard stuff:) These were taken with my phone (so not great quality) but I love that everyone was there and then only the last few who made it...also love that Isabella (like her momma) couch sat, or in her case reclined, and did not join the insanity!



No comments:
Post a Comment