
Our family is continually blessed by wonderful individuals. Many are those whom I cannot mention and am so thankful for! Such as B:) I could spend my whole life looking for the words to express my gratitude and love, but words just don't seem to hit the spot. My tears at the gift? My heart so full of love? Our needs so often meet by those gifts? I simply consider those individuals as gifts from God, because they are!!
This year, a tough year at our house with the economy and Scott's job, we have backed up and reworked our "doing's". My incredible big kids gifts offering gifts of Christmas that simply blew Scott and I away!! We are always thankful for the lives our children lead....they are just GREAT people period!! But, their love for family, their understanding and gracious giving? Scott's words were, "we need more kids like that!!" and he didn't mean the gift...the meant the HEARTS!!
We are blessed, so much more than we deserve! God is so good and we are ever grateful for our family and friends!! May they all have safe a holiday and be able to enjoy the joy of this season:)
No comments:
Post a Comment