Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend sights...

I always love the "view" around the house...these are the pictures (and I am like a broken record...but it always holds true) I see these moments in my mind:

Stuart and John watching football (I am pretty sure it was Alabama and Auburn).


My wonderful son-in-law and sweet daughter Chelsea, headed back to Georgia...


Scott and Michael...they worked a long time in the yard (it looks great!).


Tori trying to be as tall as her uncle Chad...lol...not happening:)


Jacob in his dirty glory...come to think of it I can't believe he's sitting on the couch!


Scott beating Carlton arm wrestling...to Carlton surprise:)


Chelsea, who shares my love for snapping!


Michael running the football in the boys game:)


Sarah and sweet Cooper!


My oldest and youngest....love this picture!!


Bo showing Sarah and Lita how to play basketball:)


Bella and Doug laughing at something Mercedez said...


Mercedez and Lita in their favorite place...by the fire!


Funniest of ALL...Chelsea was plucking Sarah's eye brows and apparently decided Sarah needed to loose a hunk of skin too! The laughter made everyone smile...and thankfully Sarah survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment