The day before Thanksgiving and all through the house....was.....a bit of everything:) Jacob and Nick left to drive to Georgia to pick up Caleb and his buddy. All I can say is a GPS does not always take you the way you should go....thankfully Jacob has a Daddy with a cell phone (he answers) and good advice.
Chelsea and Bo were up and with us most of the day, heading to Nashville this afternoon for a fun date here.
My big guys Doug and Stuart were here for all day football and fun:) Doug had a one on one football tournament for the kids...TASHA won!! But don't ask the boys...it's a bit embarrassing. Except Seth who says he never played her(being eliminated by Michael) ...so he wasn't beaten by a girl..lol:)
Sarah took Tori to the Doctor. The choice was take her or babysit...she took Tori and they made several side trips on the way home. Tori has had an allergic reaction to something unknown. Her face is looking much better!
Stuart let to girls (Tasha and Tori) ride with him to the courthouse today to check on his tags, but the office was closed. He also took a side trip taking the girls to the River City Museum. The girls LOVED it...of course, perhaps the hanging out with a big brother was what topped it:)
This is the "cleaned -up" version of my funny football loving championship winning daughter:
Carlton is home for Thanksgiving. He worked today picking up the Fall scene out front (that is all dead). He spent the other part of the day in the game room playing games.
Scott and I did not grow up in the Ramen Noodle generation. It is truly not a well loved dish of ours. That said, it is CRAZY to us that our children ALL love them!! They beg for them..yuck! Tonight Scott and I had left over chicken and dressing and the kids had Ramen Noodles...I feed them all for $1.99 (plus a little cheese!). I am thinking Scott and I might need to learn to like them:)
I hear you about the ramen noodles!! My husband and I can't stand them and yet our kids seem to actually crave them!! I buy big boxes at Sams Club and it is such a huge treat for them to get them for lunch or dinner - weird if you ask me, but they are ridiculously cheap and it's one thing that seems to fill them up (for a little while anyway - haha).
ReplyDeleteAmanda
ReplyDeleteDo you know Judy Galloway Meek? I think it was her who gave me your website. I love it!! I am Judy's mother! We, Galloways and Meeks, all met at Judy's for T'giving after having been in Florida for my granddaughter's wedding. Yes, she was there at T'giving also with her new hubby! Great website. Love reading about your kids!
Barbara Galloway