

I know Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, but I find my self so looking forward to Christmas. I talked a long time today with Nancy about plans and arrangements. I am so very ready! I am ready for the ease of pace. I am ready for sitting around with family talking and playing games. I am ready to watch my kids and cousins play all day. I am even ready to cook...with family (well..I should say adult family) around it will be a special treat. I am just ready. I find myself counting down the days to Christmas for a very different reason than most. Although perhaps not...I want to receive...receive the joy that our family(immediate and extended) brings!! I am ready for a joyous Holiday Season!
PS I already have my Christmas Cards ready(yeah yeah yeah)....that in and of itself is a HUGE head start!!
No comments:
Post a Comment