Friday, November 13, 2009

Fast paced


Seems my days are picking up speed. I am not sure why November and December do that but they do! Scott is traveling this week, which always makes my steps twice as fast. Yesterday I laughed at Sarah and her friend Meagan as they were bundled up to go walk. This picture above is very cute...they removed the ear muffs after declaring the first picture I took horrible:) So above you see take two.

Jacob was home all day with me yesterday (strep again). We are now waiting for an appointment with the Dr to have his tonsils removed. I asked him to help bring in the groceries. This is him "helping". I fussed after the picture...lol:) I hope this is not an indication of his work at Foodland or no one will come back! And yes he did get it all in one trip.

I have really been pushing myself lately (in my rushing) to stop and breathe in my family. You have to do that sometimes. If we don't stop we miss the sweetness and I never want to miss that!! There will be plenty of sour, I love the sweet:) Last night Seth had to read and was insistent that he had to have lots of help. I many times sit with him or a sister or brother will to listen and help out. But he had a "play" to read and he needed lots of people for the parts. I listening and smiled...sweetness at it's bestest!!

Afternoons are currently crazy...Mercedez, Rosie and Tasha had a dentist appointment, Bella and Lita had tutoring, Michael had all-stars football practice and Seth had his flag football party. Busy. Seth team got trophies (yeah) and took a group picture...a serious one (well, kinda serious, as serious as little boys can be) and a silly one. Great group of guys:)


No comments:

Post a Comment