My nephew Ben in engaged! A first for the Smotherman family. Well, a first grandchild engaged. Ben is very excited and we are all excited about meeting the love of his life:) Another reason to look forward to Christmas! I LOVE happy announcements! Hopefully I will have a "together" picture soon.
The picture is of Ben with Grannie(of course!). Nancy is having trouble with her arm. All of her tests so far have shown no heart problems...so perhaps today they will find out why her arm hurts! Gotta have her feeling better!
*** As I proofed this blog I realized I put "My nephew Ben". You all have to know that he is not "only" mine:) As much as I would claim this neato guy!! I rarely put "our" when writing because it feels like I am speaking for someone else (namely Scott who really does not like me to speak FOR him). So you will find my blog personal to me. In this case certainly Ben is our wonderful nephew and my children's loved cousin ......you get it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment