The nice part of my day was the phone conversations with those I love...lots of phone chatting time while traveling!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Making rounds...
Today was my making rounds day with Sam and Zack. A long day. Seemingly the same day as every other week. Zack's new counselor commented on our session, "You are great, it's like talking with a therapist". I wanted to just say that for the last 15 months I have had nearly the same conversation every time I see Zack (the blanks might be different but the facts usually the same). Every other week I have a family session....that's like 90 times....I ought be good at it. Sadly, so should Zack! Sam's had a bad week and his was perhaps a little tougher than normal.
The nice part of my day was the phone conversations with those I love...lots of phone chatting time while traveling!
The nice part of my day was the phone conversations with those I love...lots of phone chatting time while traveling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment