I am not nearly eloquent enough to properly describe my little sister. Sandy is just simply put one of my most favorite people in all the world! Earlier this week she called and asked if I would like to go to see the Musical Little Women being preformed at Freed Hardeman on Friday night. I am so very thankful Sarah and Scott both watched everyone so I could go! I went over early and ate with Sandy Chad and the boys, actually we went out to eat (a double treat...one for me and two for Sandy who did not have to cook). They treated me to dinner:) I love getting to be with them and enjoy their boys. There guys are still little and so very funny. The play was really wonderful (and sad, I think Sandy and I both cried).
In this month that holds our "Thanksgiving" I am so very thankful for my little sister Sandy:) She is truly a joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment