Sunday, June 6, 2010

My date with the Presidents Daughter


As I was traveling home from Cookville yesterday Mercedez asked if she would go to the movie. She wanted to meet her "boyfriend" there. I am thankful she was honest about her reasons, but was VERY sceptical about my daughter doing that. John beside me eagerly agreed to go with her so after talking with Scott we told her she could go with John to the movie (if the boy still wanted to). They did. Scott and I were out to eat when I we received a text from Jacob, he and his friends were going to the movie too. As the boys texted through the movie and laughed, Scott and I had to smile. We have some pretty incredible bog boys to provide "help". In all TWENTY of Jacobs friends sat in the theater with with John and Mercedez and bf. I am certain it is a time she will never forget, but she was a good sport about it (lol..might as well be). I took the above picture as a she came in the door with her brothers and a couple of the entourage:) Jacob laughed and said, "Don't worry, It was like that movie "My date with the Presidents Daughter", secret service was everywhere!"

1 comment: