Sunday, June 13, 2010

Off to Camp....

I will be missing from the blog this week. We are on the way to Bible Camp with a whole bunch of kids and some great adults!! I'm sure I will have lots and lots of funnies to share upon my return. Have a great week all!!

BTW....Short Mountain Bible Camp is were our bunch will be hanging out:) Looks like lots and lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!

    We are ready to have the Nuss bar removed in July. It's been 2 years and the results are remarkable. Unfortunately, Risa has continued to grow and the bar has not. It's beginning to be painful and it's done all it can for her. She wants to keep the bar and as funny as that is to me, Dr. Morrow assures me that it is common.

    Is there anything I should know about the removal? Was it painful for Jacob?

    Also, I have some cards I'd like to send you. I got them in a lot at an auction, and they are perfect for you and your kids to send to Caleb. (I hope it's not wierd that I know your family through your blog. Since we met by email I've kept up with your blog.) Please send me your addres and I'll send the cards to you.

    I've sent you a couple of emails on the MTSU account and haven't gotten a response, so I'm afraid it's being filtered out as spam. That happens sometimes.

    Laurie Witherow
    lwithero@mtsu.edu

    ReplyDelete