Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pre-campwork....and play...,

Tomorrow my crew, myself and Sarah all leave for church camp at Short Mountain. We are very excited:) The kids (of course) but me too. I am pretty sure none of the kids have a "cool" a cabin as I do:) Some of my most favorite ladies will be sharing it with me, a super neat treat!!

In anticipation (with lots of preparation) my week has been crazy. haha...I know it usually is, but there are actually levels of crazy and this week has been pretty wild.

A few funnies of the week.... My little guys talked me into a 48 hour faux-hawk.... They looked like this:



I babysat all day Thursday for a sweet friend while she and her husband went rafting. Her kids are both seriously allergic to nuts. At 1 and 3 that can be pretty serious when leaving them with others. I was very impressed with the tattoos she had on both of the kids:


Sarah took my little ones to the bowling alley...they LOVED it! She also took the White's and the Kirk's:) Big sisters are really cool!


Doug taught Seth to dive! Seth, who as the youngest, usually excels and does things early....well, diving has been a "I know what I'm doing" thing and he has not let anyone help him...until Doug:) Seth is doing awesome!! Thank you Doug!


In spite of how crazy we get we still find time to swim each day, sometimes we even go back in the evening and swim again!




This morning I heard from Caleb:) I always love that! He is moving teams and will be remaining on his current base to work until his tour is over. This is a WONDERFUL thing! I smiled as I took the picture below. Sarah said, "I look just like Caleb!" haha....and she did:)

The last picture is Seth. Every time he makes a great dive he comes up out of the water wild eyed with this signal....thumbs up...everything is good. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the 48 hour faux-hawk. Our old neighbors used to let her boys do that as well. :)

    Fun pictures.

    Have a blessed Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete