In my thought process I realize all good things must come to an end. I imagine if Seth were reading that line he would greatly disagree, well, perhaps with the "must" part. Truth of the matter, win or loss there is an end. Last night the "end" brought a double ending. Ending to the game as well as the All Stars season. The boys really did well and I have to say most all were disappointed but there were no bad attitudes or fit throwing:) Seth once again had "family" there to cheer him on....as seen above! I sure do love moments like that! Scott does not match us all because I forgot his shirt at home (I'm so sorry!) and Doug didn't have one because he totally surprised us by slipping in to watch the game (I actually had one at home he could have worn too....but I suppose it's too late now!). I love love love moments like this...I love seeing the support of family in a big way. I do know my kids so totally take for granted the blessing they have in family, in support and in "loud mouth cheering section".
Friday, July 2, 2010
all good things .....
In my thought process I realize all good things must come to an end. I imagine if Seth were reading that line he would greatly disagree, well, perhaps with the "must" part. Truth of the matter, win or loss there is an end. Last night the "end" brought a double ending. Ending to the game as well as the All Stars season. The boys really did well and I have to say most all were disappointed but there were no bad attitudes or fit throwing:) Seth once again had "family" there to cheer him on....as seen above! I sure do love moments like that! Scott does not match us all because I forgot his shirt at home (I'm so sorry!) and Doug didn't have one because he totally surprised us by slipping in to watch the game (I actually had one at home he could have worn too....but I suppose it's too late now!). I love love love moments like this...I love seeing the support of family in a big way. I do know my kids so totally take for granted the blessing they have in family, in support and in "loud mouth cheering section".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment