Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kitchen help


One thing I never run out of is kitchen helpers. Now kitchen cleaners is another story! But I always have someone under foot to stir a pot, to brown ground beef, the open cans...it's endless. This morning Seth was there asking to help crack eggs. I cracked and he imitated, well kinda imitated:) At one point (I think when I took the picture above) he made the comment, "This isn't going like I thought it would!" rofl:) As you can see Seth didn't even need to stir his eggs, they were scrambled before they ever hit the bowl.

Since no one on my blog is eating these eggs I have to post the next picture. Ryan was supervising and offering help. I think this help went along the lines of "You need to get that shell....you know, the little white thingy floating right there..". Gotta love helpers!!

Good help is not hard to find at my house! Qualified help? Now that's another story:) But, give me a few more years and Seth will be hanging with Emeril:)

No comments:

Post a Comment