Saturday, July 10, 2010

A week of Horizons:)


Seven of my crew all enjoyed a week at Horizons. I spent time traveling to visit boys and a wonderful evening and night and morning visiting with my super neat friend Susan. Susan and I went to college together, Susan even played the piano when Scott and I married. As time goes by and distance separates us it is really hard to keep up! It's neat that her boys were at Horizons with my kiddos and she came to spend the night and we were able to sit and just "visit" as my Granny would say:)

Friday morning with all my kids collected we headed home to begin the pretty big task of getting ready for MSYC this Sunday. Washer and dryers spun and tubs were repacked and the van reloaded and all is ready to go!

I took Rosie, Daniel and myself to the Doctor this morning. Daniel got a shot for poison ivy, Rosie and shot of penicillin, and myself the yucky news that I now have tendinitis. So, I am not to do any of my normal activities. And I'm not...I, along with Sarah, am leaving tonight to drive to Michigan (actually the UP) to see my baby brother. 1000 miles so I can sit and rock my new nephew and play with my sweet little neice who is almost two! I am looking forward to it so very very much!!

This afternoon we are all going to my dad's farm, pictures will have to wait to be posted until next weekend.

Make it a great week! I sure will:)

No comments:

Post a Comment