Saturday, July 17, 2010

Juggling




Jacob stood in the kitchen juggling today. Tasha and Daniel stood with him, although they were not juggling nearly as much as they were simply bruising my apples!

Jacob sat on a barstool visiting with me through lunch. He is a funny guy. He said, "It's really great sleeping until 10". I smiled and said, "I wouldn't know." Jacob said (tickling me more), "I know, I'd never done it either, but it's awesome!" He went on to say, "Now I know why I'm the only one ready for bed at 9pm". Jacob is a worker, waking early and always busy. I would worry that he's turning into a lazy bum....haha....but then I listened to him tell me that he just bought a clutch for his sidekick and he needed to change it before work on Monday:) Always busy! I am glad he enjoyed his first morning sleeping in:) After 18 years I would say he was due that!

No comments:

Post a Comment