Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting ready for the week.

Scott held down the fort at home, along with Sarah. He and Bella worked on this:

Baseball tryouts were rained out, but teams were picked and the boys begin practice this week! Spring is here:)

Mercedez and Rosie are trying out for cheerleader this week. For High School,9th grade cheerleaders. It is so very hard to imagine them entering High School!!

Yesterday I drove to Memphis and picked up Carlton. He is on Spring Break this week and here.

I spoke to Zack's new counselor and set up a family session next week. He is doing well in his new group home.

I spoke to the mental hospital,even though Sam has Medicaid, since he is not in the State's custody he is considered a private placement and there are no places for private placements, we are seemingly back at square one. Scott and I both bracing as it looks like he will have to come home. Not at all what we planned, we know he will not be successful, in truth I really believe he "can't" be successful. Scott and I talked at length this morning about safety plans. Safety for all being the most resounding issue. As we ended talking I laid my head on the table saying, " I am tired already", Scott understands....he is too. Such is life, seemingly most of it.

1 comment:

  1. I know that tired feeling. Achieving safety, without having options, is really difficult.

    ReplyDelete