Last night during reading time I decided to read too. I laughed looking at this picture Tasha took. The cover on the book is upside down and backwards. I sometimes feel like what I am doing is upside down and backwards, yet it is exactly as it should be! The book was fine, just a messed up cover. Reminded me of "never judge a book by it's cover" :) If you were then you likely thought me slightly crazy:)
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Perfect example..
Last night during reading time I decided to read too. I laughed looking at this picture Tasha took. The cover on the book is upside down and backwards. I sometimes feel like what I am doing is upside down and backwards, yet it is exactly as it should be! The book was fine, just a messed up cover. Reminded me of "never judge a book by it's cover" :) If you were then you likely thought me slightly crazy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment