The weather keeps flip flopping and my allergy kiddos are struggling. I made John and appointment for tomorrow, Tori was home today, Ryan has been on meds for a week (with no fever) and I have a sinus infection. Just yuck. I took this picture this morning of Ryan after he was dressed and ready to go to school. I feel just like that! Well, as with most things, life moves forward regardless of the yuckies.
Today Lita is trying out for softball today. Tasha and Bella are trying out for cheerleader. Tomorrow Mercedez and Tasha are trying out for Softball too. Spring is in the air. Now if the weather will just warm right up we will all being doing great!
This promises to be another long week, although a surprise one. Kids are getting braces the weekend of the 12th in Atlanta so I had to move Sam's home visit to this weekend, which means I will be headed to Kentucky Friday and then back again on Sunday. Also have three meetings tomorrow in Memphis. I am glad Scott will be with me for those! Scott has signed up boys for baseball and their tryouts are next weekend. Busy busy.....
Quickly the week is already "taken" and I am a little tired just thinking about it. It seems we are entering into the Spring ball season....now that part I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment